Public affairs is an important tool in actively managing a clients reputation.
Knowledge and access to key public and media opinion influencers are also imperative to ensure that the desired messages and perceptions are filtered through the correct channels to help build, define and maintain our client’s reputation at major times of change such as concerning demographic change, sustainability, corporate governance, health, planning and transport. By undertaking multi-stakeholder communications programmes, we help our clients connect to stakeholders and influence public policy. Through our proven relations with political institutions and the broader policy making community, we specialise in getting your message heard and understood by influencers and the people that matter and to help clients analyse key policy developments and its impact on their business affairs.
- Political Communication, Advocacy & Lobbying
- Collateral Development including White Papers
- Government intelligence analysis
- Thought-Leadership Programmes
- Campaign Strategy, Delivery & Management
- Stakeholder Mapping & Engagement
- Workshops, media training & monitoring
- Internal Communications